1. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
2. Memorize your favourite poem.
3. Don't believe all you hear, spend all you have or sleep all you want.
4. When you say "I love you", mean it.
5. When you say "I'm sorry", look the person in the eye.
6. Be engaged at least six month before you get married.
7. Believe in love at first sight.
8. Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who don’t have dreams don't have much.
9. Love deeply and passionately. You might get heart but it's the only way to live life completely.
10. In disagreements, fight fairly. Please No name calling.
11. Don't judge people by their relatives.
12. Talk slow but think quickly.
13. When someone asks you a question you don't want to answer, smile and ask "Why do you want to know?".
14. Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
15. Call your mom.
16. Say "Bless you" when you hear someone sneeze.
17. When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
18. Remember the three R's: Respect for self, Respect for others, Responsibility for all your actions.
19. Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
20. When you realized you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
21. Smile when picking the phone. The caller will hear it in your voice.
22. Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get older, his/her conversational skills will be as important as any other.
23. Spend some time alone.
24. Open your arms for change, but don't let go of your values.
25. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
26. Read more books and watch less TV.
27. Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you'll get to enjoy it a secon time.
28. Trust in God but lock your car.
29. A loving atmosphere in your home is so important. Do all you can to create a tranquil harmonious home.
30. In disagreements with with loved ones, deal with current situation. Don't bring up the past.
31. Read between the lines.
32. Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immirtality.
33. Be gentle with the earth.
34. Pray. There's immeasurable power in it.
35. Never interrupt when you are being flattered.
36. Mind your own busines.
37. Don't trust a man/woman who doesn't close his/her eyes when you kiss them.
38. At least once a year, go someplace you've never been before.
39. If you make a lot of money, put it to help others while you are living. That is the wealth's greatest satisfaction.
40. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a stroke of luck.
41. Learn the rules and then break some.
42. Remember that the best relationship is one where your love for each other is greater than the need for each other.
43. Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
44. Remember that you character is your destiny.
45. Apreach love and cooking with reckless abandon.
46. In love, silence can mean sometimes a bigger love than the one expressed by words; don't despair when your beloved one doesn't say anything; listen with your heart and you'll know that he/she loves you.
47. Never spend an entire day all by yourself, no matter what's your reason.
48. Always try to find the good part of everything, you'll discover that life is much more beautiful than you thought.
49. Follow you heart but never lose your brains.
50. Respect as much as you can fom the rules above. You'll never regret it.